Monday, March 14, 2011

Teamwork

One of the many responsibilities of a LATTE Professor is helping out with local ministry.  The activities can include leading a Bible study, canvassing, making home visits to prospects and members, preaching, leading workshops, handling administration duties of finance and/or supervision, exploring possible new outreach areas, and the list continues on.

Recently, the local missionary who serves the mission congregation in México was out of town.  He accompanied a fellow missionary to Sonora to get to know and encourage national pastors and congregation members.  During this time, Professor Larry preached in his absence.  


This reminded me of what an amazing blessing it is to be part of a team to share ideas and utilize experiences from each other!  

"I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel..."  - Philippians 1:3-5

No comments: