Saturday, September 29, 2012

Class with 2 Mexican and 1 Colombian Students



I (Phil) am a professor on the Latin American Traveling Seminary team. At the present time I am living in La Paz, Bolivia because of a special assignment that I was given. Recently I was given a special opportunity, that of participating in the Mexico seminary program by means of Skype.


The two Mexican students that I am teaching are Dan and Luis. What makes the situation even more interesting is that Raúl, a seminary student from Quibdó, Colombia also joins the class. The class I am teaching to these three students is New Testament Isagogics. 



We thank the Lord for this technology which enables us to teach students in their own classrooms or settings even though we as professors live in distant countries.

No comments: